- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Explain how Christians might put their beliefs about abortion into action.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Christian Perspectives on personal,
Social and World Issues
B) Explain how Christians might put their beliefs about abortion into action.
There are many different views on abortion from many different Religions and denominations and they all put their ideas into practise in different ways.
There are many alternatives to abortion and one of these is adoption.
An example of this is 'Carol's Story'. Carol was a student that was raped on holiday, she found herself pregnant and decided that an abortion was not an option for her. Carol decided to have her baby adopted and after discussing it with her mother, they looked around some adoption agencies for a suitable couple. After selecting a couple Carol and her mother went to meet them, they decided that the couple would take good care of the child. After the birth Carol gave her baby all the love she could in the eight days before she had to give it away. Ten years later Carol is still sure that she made the right decision.
Carol demonstrated that adoption is a good alternative to abortion and that adoption can make the child, the new parents
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Abortion and other medical issues (view all)
- 'Abortion is murder'
- Describe the Muslim Teaching on the sanctity of life and how...
- What Does Simon Martin Learn in Flour Babies by Anne Fine?
- Explain Christian and Islamic Attitudes to Infertility Treat...
- Abortion Persuasive Essay - against
""Sabreena, England. A Level Student. Biology and Chemistry.
""Yvette Agars. Senior History Teacher. Saint John's College. Whyalla S.A.