- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
GCSE short course Religous education coursework
The first 200 words of this essay...
GSCE Religious Education Coursework
Using my knowledge of both the Christian and Muslim religions, I am going to outline the teachings of wealth and poverty in the Christian and Islamic beliefs. I will look in great depth at both views from each religion and then evaluate and conclude.
The Christian teaching on wealth and poverty is that it is tolerable to be wealthy providing this wealth is gained honestly and pledged to help others less financially fortunate like starving children in LEDC countries. The Christian teachings on wealth and poverty is if you are wealthy to become a perfect individual you must share your fortune with the less fortunate, "If you want to be perfect sell your possessions and give to the poor", This quote taken from the bible shows that being prosperous is not useful if you are not willing to share your prosper with others via feeding and sharing with the poor because Christians believe it is how you conduct the fortune that is essential and also all wealth should be divided equally among all of "Gods people" so every one has equal opportunities in life. E.g. John Templeton is a
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Christmas (view all)
- Symbolism of the Christmas Tree in Henrik Ibsen's "A Do...
- My understanding of the meaning of 'Here' by R.S. Thomas.
- Explaining the nature of discipleship in Mark’s Gos...
- communication at cadburys
- R E revision notes Mark's gospel is about good news. Th...
""Zoey. University Student.
""Lex Fawste. English, Biology, Physics, Maths, and Chemistry. A Level Student.