- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
"God gives life and only God can take it away." Agree or disagree.
The first 200 words of this essay...
"God gives life and only god can take it away." Do you agree or disagree?
There are loads of different views for the answer to the statement above. Most Christians believe in the in the importance of life and therefore disagree with abortion and euthanasia. We must remember that not all people follow a religion or if they do disagree with some of their religions specific demands and therefore might be in favour of the choice to have an abortion or carry out euthanasia.
The church would teach that god is almighty and only him can take life away. God gives us life so who are we to take it away. In the case of pregnancy the child is a gift from god not just a growing organism.
By taking another's life through abortion or euthanasia you are not only murdering, but also attempting to play god. I think it is wrong to take away your life and don't necessarily think it's your decision. I could disagree with this statement because, Surely god wants his people to be happy, therefore by ending pain and suffering he is granting them that wish. God
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Prejudice and Discrimination (view all)
- Explain why the bible is important to Christians
- Racism In Football
- Descriptive writing: busy and empty train station
- Sight & Blindness in the Invisible Man
- How might Hajj affect the life of a Muslim?
""George Boustred English, Maths, Science, Resistant Materials, History, Music. GCSE Student
""Telim Dars. Chemistry, Physics and English Literature. A Level Student.