- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
I shall be analysing different teachings from different religions on wealth and Poverty, which are the Christian, and Islamic teachings
The first 200 words of this essay...
Religious Teachings on Wealth and Poverty
In this coursework, I shall be analysing different teachings from different religions on wealth and Poverty, which are the Christian, and Islamic teachings. Both religions believe that wealth and riches should be used for the good and Prosperity of the Poor.
a) (i) Outline Christian teaching, and the teaching of ONE other religion on wealth and poverty
Christian teachings on wealth and Poverty
In this part of my coursework, I will be explaining the teachings of Christianity and their beliefs concerning wealth. Christians believe that wealth is a reward and Gift from God which should be used in productive ways. Christians believe that wealth on its own is not bad but can be used to do good.
Christians believe that wealth must be made legally and morally and wealth is not for them only. Jesus said that wealthy People are more likely to be led away from Righteousness. Jesus himself does not mind poor people as long as their soul is Pure.
A way in which Jesus taught the multitude that wealth on earth is unnecessary but life in heaven is essential can be
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Charities, Poverty and Development (view all)
- Explain the terms 'Relative poverty', 'Absolute Poverty' and...
- This essay outlines, contrasts and critically discusses two ...
- Poverty is a Controversial Issue.
- Sociology of Poverty in Britain
- Absolute and Relative Poverty
""Lex Fawste. English, Biology, Physics, Maths, and Chemistry. A Level Student.
""Salma Ahmed. Law and English. GCSE Student.