- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
If God exists we would know it.
The first 200 words of this essay...
'If God Exists We Would Know It'
Some Christians believe that God Exists and that they know his presence. There are many arguments that could be given to support this argument. Some Most Christians believe that they know God exists because that the universe exists. This means that Christians believe that God created the universe, so if the universe exists, then surely God would exist. These people may be known as immanent. This evidence is supported by the bible as, in the bible it says that God create the universe. So, they believe that God is the creator. Christians believe that the meaning of the bible is God, so everything in the bible gives evidence to God's existence.
Evidence that supports God's existence to Christians is that many Christian believe that they have experienced talking to God through prayers and they think that he has replied to their prayers and given hope to them. They also think that God has done many miracles, such as; treating rare and serious illnesses. They also think that miracles happen; it can only be done by God and no one else. Places like Lourdes (famous church in France) have experienced many
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Miscellaneous (view all)
- Prayer is the best way to deal with suffering. Discuss
- re public and private worship
- Victims of War
- Christians views of the soul and attitudes towrds animals.
- Explain how Christian teachings about racism would influence...
""Yoel Lax. Religious Studies. GCSE Student.
""Sabreena, England. A Level Student. Biology and Chemistry.