- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Marrige in todays society, associated with Christianity.
The first 200 words of this essay...
a. Explore the views of young people on marriage.
In conducting a survey on marriage related issues, I found that all six people I asked, boys and girls, realise that "marriage", is the coming together of two people who are in love and ready to commit to each other.
The couple make the vows of eternal love and faith to each other before the eyes of God and the law.
In the question of sex outside of wedlock there were differences in opinions between the candidates. 100% of the boys and 50% of girls found it acceptable if the couple "are in love" and feel that sex is an experience that should be endured before marriage. One girl states how it is the "Christian way" to wait until marriage, and only then should it be carried out.
In the question about contraception, 60% feel that artificial means of contraception are acceptable. They feel if people wish to have sex before or during marriage, then artificial methods are a good way of preventing unwanted pregnancies or transmission of diseases. The 40% of people, who are strongly against artificial contraception, feel that natural methods should
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Family, Marriage and Divorce (view all)
- Does Marriage Have a Place in Today's Society?
- Divorce should never be allowed. Discuss.
- The Role of Women in the 1800's
- 'So Long a Letter' - Compare and contrast the lives of Ramat...
- "Divorce is always wrong" Do you agree? Give reaso...
""Salma Ahmed. Law and English. GCSE Student.
""Yoel Lax. Religious Studies. GCSE Student.