- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The first 200 words of this essay...
My family originated in the northern region of India Gujarat, with my great grand father. I don't know much about him but all I do know is he was very rich for the time 1847. On the other hand my living grandfather is a middle class citizen of India married with three daughters and two sons. Furthermore the elder son of the two was my father. My father became a pioneer by the help of my mother. He was the first in our family to migrate from India and live in England, permanently. Wow, what an exploration! My father is an employee of Morrison in Greater Manchester, Bolton our hometown. He earns a substantial fourteen thousand rupees but converted in to pounds a diminutive wage of two hundred pounds a week. Existence from the time when I was consumed to my current age is an extensive chronicle; consequently, I will only mention the chief events in my time.
Initially I would like to share the story, which my granddad told me of the situations in the parts of Gujarat. He told me about the poverty and the state of living conditions but this wasn't what struck
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Hinduism (view all)
- Did Gandhi's influence help to achieve Indian Independence q...
- What are the differences between the Hindu Creation Story an...
- Hinduism is one of the few religions who believe in many god...
- Hinduism and Peace
- Body Ritual Among the Nacirema
""Sabreena, England. A Level Student. Biology and Chemistry.
""Nikolay. Business Studies. BTEC Student.