- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Outline the Muslim teaching on wealth and poverty.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Religion, wealth and poverty
I) Outline the Muslim teaching on wealth and poverty.
ii) Explain why there is a need for world development.
iii) Analyze and explain the work of one Muslim agency working for world development.
Muslims believe that they are all equal in the eyes of Allah and so they should help their poor brother and sisters and they should also give them what they need to stay happy and healthy. Muslims know that it is their duty not only as Muslims but also as human beings to help those who need their help. Their wealth and good health has been given to them by Allah to see how they use it. Allah is forever testing them whether they are rich or poor.
Wealth is something given by Allah and it is there to be shared with other Muslims. When you are rich Allah tests you to see how you use your wealth. Wealth can be taken away from you just as easily it can be given to you if you don't remember Allah. Use the wealth you are given in a good way and Allah will give you more.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Charities, Poverty and Development (view all)
- The term poverty is widely used to describe situations that ...
- Explain the terms 'Relative poverty', 'Absolute Poverty' and...
- Wealth and poverty essay
- Poverty is a Controversial Issue.
- Outlining Muslim teachings on wealth and poverty and explain...
""Simon. Politics and International Relations. University Student.
""Zoey. University Student.