- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Ramadan and a day in the life of a Muslim
The first 200 words of this essay...
Ramadan is 'God's' month, because the greatest of the scripture, the glorious Quran (Koran) was revealed during Ramadan.
During this blessed month of Ramadan all Muslims, fast as well as try to be a better person.
In the month of fasting, all Muslims rise in the morning before sunrise, when it is still dark, to eat a whole meal, then they do no eat again after sunset when it is dark. As well as not eating and drinking, a Muslim must be a good person, not talking behind people's backs, not lying or being a bad person and also it is a special time to study about the religion Islam, and to read the Quran.
A Moslem experiences the spiritual feelings; they feel a special readiness to purify their soul and to be a better person. God is always ready to bless us and forgive us and show mercy.
Being able to refrain from eating and drinking, helps one to be strong and patient. If one can be successful within the month of Ramadan, they are able to be successful in many other things.
When asking Muslims how they feel in the month of Ramadan the
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Hajj (view all)
- Describe What happens during Hajj All Muslim...
- Why do Muslims go on Hajj?
- The 5 pillars of Islam revision notes
- Analyse how one personal devotion expresses the beliefs of I...
- Hajj - Pilgrimage to Mecca
""Sabrina, Washington. IB English, History, Chemistry, Anthropology.
""Joanne Barratt. Nursing. University Student.