- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
RE GCSE Mark's Gospel option C AO1
The first 200 words of this essay...
RE GCSE Coursework Option 1C
Choose Two Titles for Jesus in St. Mark's Gospel
and explain the
Meaning and Importance for Christians Today.
The two titles I have chosen are Jesus/saviour and Son of God. These two titles are given by Mark to show that there is something extraordinary about Jesus. Mark represents Jesus as a real human being but he is a saviour who has the power of God. Jesus, who was sent down by God to save people from sin, is continually talked about in the Mark's Gospel as the saviour and as a human, but Mark cleverly doesn't say these direct words, he wants the readers to draw their own conclusion. These two titles are given to Mark by god, so he is told to write them down, as what
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Discipleship (view all)
- The Titles of Jesus
- Discipleship And Mark's Gospel.
- Explain the meaning of discipleship.
- Explain what a study of St Mark's gospel can tell us about t...
- St. Francis of Assisi
""Dean Hil. l Media, Business, ICT, History and Sciences. University Student.
""Gemma Haysman. Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Maths. GCSE Student.