- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The first 200 words of this essay...
Parables of the kingdom:
Parable of the weeds - Describes judgement day when good and bad are separated.
Parable of the mustard seed - smallest of all seeds, represents K.O.G; may begin small but will become large and powerful.
Parable of the yeast - whatever contribuation we make to the world around us, no matter how small, it is important.
- something which must be done or obeyed.
- A set of rules to be used as a guide for living.
1. You shall have no other Gods but me.
2. You shall not make for yourself any idol, nor bow down to it or worship it.
3. You shall not misuse the name of the Lord your God.
4. You shall remember and keep the Sabbath day holy.
5. Respect your father and mother.
6. You must not kill.
7. You must not commit adultery.
8. You must not steal.
9. You must not give false evidence against your neighbour.
10. You must not be envious of your neighbour's goods. You shall
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Hinduism (view all)
- Did Gandhi's influence help to achieve Indian Independence q...
- What are the Beliefs of Hinduism about equality?
- Ancient Greek Medical Association Guide to the Asklepion Te...
- Descriptive Writing
- Hinduism is one of the few religions who believe in many god...
""Lex Fawste. English, Biology, Physics, Maths, and Chemistry. A Level Student.
""Natalie. Criminology, Politics, Psychology and Economics. University Student.