- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The Jewish home is more important in sustaining Judaism than the synangogue. Do you agree? Give reasons for your answer
The first 200 words of this essay...
Thursday 27th September 2001 E
The Jewish home is more important in sustaining Judaism than the synangogue. Do you agree? Give reasons for your answer.
In my essay I have been asked to decide if the jewish home is more important in sustaining judaism than the synagogue.
In my own opinion, I think that the home has more importance than the synagoue, when sustaining judaism.
Some people may not agree with me because they suggest that the synagogue is more important in sustaining judaism. People may think that it is more important because there is a rabbi available who many be able to adivse and assit with any quieriers they have. Its not just a Rabbi you could go to, to seek advice, there is a number of people who you could talk to or who could talk to you or who could educate you in certain matters. A further reason is because the synagogue has more features and objects, for example the Torah Scrolls, the holyest item in the synagogue, they contain the words of God. The torah scrolls are stored in the ark which most people would'nt have at home, the ark faces in the
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Judaism (view all)
- The Magician of Lublin.
- The Shabbat is a festival, which is celebrated from sunset o...
- The Presence of so many divisions within Judaism suggests th...
- Being Jewish in Britain today
- Select, describe and explain the essential features to be fo...
""Jackie Shanahan. Maths. A Level Student.
""John Plowright. Teacher. Repton School. Derbyshire.