- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The Role And Function Of The Mosque In The Muslim Community.
The first 200 words of this essay...
The Role And Function Of The Mosque In The Muslim Community
Role Of The Mosque
The role of the Mosque in general is to help with family life. All Mosques now run Madrasahs (Mosque schools) for boys and girls. They're held on weeknights and Sundays and teach children about Islam, how to read the Qur'an in Arabic and how Muslims should behave. Children are also taught Urdu and English. There are now many Muslim schools to provide separate educations for males and females. They teach children the National Curriculum in an Islamic style.
In Britain, there are many purpose built Mosques. One of the most important ones is the in London. I will be talking about this Mosque and how it helps with the community. It's one of the largest Mosques in the world. For this reason, some facilities that are provided by this Mosque are quite unique.
My Local Mosque
In my local Mosque, they have a radio transmitter, so that the local Muslims can hear what's going on in the Mosque, they can also hear the Adhan being made.
Islamic Law Court
The Mosque is also
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Places of Worship (view all)
- Describe the main features of a church.
- In the Middle Ages how did religion both Help and Hinder med...
- Did the church help or hinder medical progress in the middle...
- The role of religion in Chronicle of a Death Foretold
- English Speech: Terrorism
""Kim. Nursing, Mental Health, Psychology. University Student.
""Sabrina, Washington. IB English, History, Chemistry, Anthropology.