- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The Seventh-day Adventist ReligionThe Seventh-day Adventists (SDA) religion is a fast growing religion and shows no sign of slowing down. There are currently 155 SDA hospitals
The first 200 words of this essay...
September 29, 2005
The Seventh-day Adventist Religion
The Seventh-day Adventists (SDA) religion is a fast growing religion and shows no sign of slowing down. There are currently 155 SDA hospitals and 276 clinics throughout the world. Many congregations have a Dorcas Society which provides food and supplies to the needy. They currently operate 92 post-secondary institutions, almost 1000 secondary schools and over 4000 elementary schools and kindergartens. This subculture of people not only has strong beliefs which set them apart from other religions but are often known as a very conservative group of people. Seventh-day Adventists take great pride in their youth and go to extreme efforts to help them succeed throughout their lives. With all the help they give their youth you can just imagine all of the famous and well known people that are proud to say that they are Adventists.
Seventh-day Adventists follow most of the beliefs of conventional conservative christians such as creation, the fall of mankind in the Garden of Eden, the original sin, the virgin birth, and the divinity of Christ. They also believe in Satan, the truthfulness of Scriptures as
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Places of Worship (view all)
- Describe the main features of a church.
- Did the church help or hinder medical progress in the middle...
- In the Middle Ages how did religion both Help and Hinder med...
- 'Assisi' - Norman MacCaig
- The role of religion in Chronicle of a Death Foretold
""Oliver Baldesare. National Sports Diploma. BTEC Student.
""Jacqueline. Modern Studies and English. GCSE Student