- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The word witchcraft dates back many hundreds of years and means "the craft of the wise."
The first 200 words of this essay...
The word witchcraft dates back many hundreds of years and means "the craft of the wise." It is also commonly defined as the use of supposed magical powers to influence people and events. Witchcraft has come to refer to a set of beliefs and practices that some people consider a religion. It is one of the fastest growing religions in the world. Witchcraft is a polytheistic religion, which means there is more than one God. Witches believe in the law of threefold return; i.e. whatever you do is returned to you three times over, whether it is good or bad. Witches may be female or male
The Earth - Pagans are very eco-conscious and believe it is our responsibility to take care of the planet. Some find that the most effective way to do this is to be actively participant in environmental campaigns, to recycle, to always look for new ways to reduce waste, to save water and electricity where possible, to plant and care for trees, and so forth.
Magic - is one of the main things that people connect to the word 'Witchcraft', and often has the most misconceptions surrounding
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Prejudice and Discrimination (view all)
- The short story "If I Quench Thee" by William E. C...
- "Everyone is equal". Discuss. examples from the Bi...
- Prejudice and Discrimination
- Taking any three psychological theories of prejudice: How ad...
- Descriptive writing: busy and empty train station
""Oliver Baldesare. National Sports Diploma. BTEC Student.
""Lex Fawste. English, Biology, Physics, Maths, and Chemistry. A Level Student.