- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Who is Jesus?
The first 200 words of this essay...
lWho is Jesus?
Was he the Son of Man? A Maniac or maybe a Magician?
He did many miracles that amazed everyone around him,
He told many stories which inspired many followers,
But thousands of people never knew exactly who he was,
Even when he told them he was the son of God.
Some thought he was a fake, some thought he was blaspheming,
But in the end he died because of those who didn't believe his word.
Jesus was a man who was thought to be fully man and fully human,
A Superhuman saving us from the devil and his evil,
Like the casting out of the evil spirits in the man into the pigs that drowned,
Raising Jairus' daughter back to life even when Jesus said she was asleep,
Thousands of other miracles were done but people couldn't believe;
Only some accounts people chose to believe but not necessarily.
Jesus amazed everyone when he walked on water,
This was a true miracle and many couldn't believe what they had seen,
The feeding of the 5,000 was one of the most famous
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Baptism (view all)
- The central features of the infant baptism.
- An Analysis of How Coppola Uses Editing, Sound and Camerawor...
- Describe and explain the central features of infant and beli...
- The Meaning and Significance of Baptism
- “Baptism should only be received when one is old en...
""Chris Mckellar. Media Studies, IT, English. A Level Student.
""M Singh. English. A Level Student.