- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Why is the family important for the ‘social and religious life’ of the community?
The first 200 words of this essay...
Why is the family important for the 'social and religious life' of the community?
In Islam, the family is vitally important for the 'social and religious life' of the community because the Muslim family is the miniature of the whole of Muslim society and its firm basis. Let's first talk about the relationship between the parents and their children.
Parents and their children are generally very close emotionally and physically. Mothers ( and fathers as well ) often sleep with their children when they are young in order to give them better care and more security. Most Muslims had never been accustomed to leaving young children with babysitters or in nursery schools until quite recently. Children are often with their parents, sharing their experiences and happiness. If they must be left, as a rule, they must stay with either relatives, friends or reliable and trusted servants.
Training and guidance is an essential thing when Muslim parents bring up their children and it starts very early. Their aim is to try their best in 'moulding' their children so that they have a sound Islamic personality, with a good character and morals. The parents'
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Hajj (view all)
- "Pilgrimages are a waste of time - it would be better t...
- Problems a Muslim family face living in Britain.
- "For Muslims, fasting has both advantages and disadvant...
- A pilgrimage is a journey to a holy place for a religious re...
- Describe what happens on Hajj.
""Sabrina, Washington. IB English, History, Chemistry, Anthropology.
""Oliver Baldesare. National Sports Diploma. BTEC Student.