- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
An Experiment To Find Out the Effect of Exercise on health and the heart rate
The first 200 words of this essay...
AN EXPERIMENT TO FIND OUT THE EFFECT OF EXERCISE
AND HEALTH ON HEART RATE.
I carried out a pilot experiment to identify any problems that may occur before I carried out the final experiment. I tried out various different exercises such as running, skipping and jogging on the spot. From all of these I have decided to make my participants jog on the spot for up to 10 minutes.
To start off the experiment, it is important that I measure the participant's pulse rate. For my pilot study I first checked and recorded the participants pulse rate before carrying out the experiment. I then told the participant to start jogging and told them not to stop until I said so. After one minute of my participant jogging on the spot I measured the pulse for one minute and then recorded it. I recorded my results from this experiment on a piece of paper under the heading participant one. The participant was then told to jog on the spot again but this time for two minutes. This experiment was conducted in exactly the same way for 10 minutes.
Form this pilot study I found
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Humans as Organisms (view all)
- Biology notes
- Enzymes Essay; Enzymes used in the Baby Food industry
- The aim of the experiment is to find the effect of exercise ...
- The effects of exercise on the cardiovascular and respirator...
- In this case study I will discuss the cases for and against ...
- Premature Babies
- Genetic Diseases
- Human Circulatory System Revision Notes.
- The thyroid gland.
- Why is vaccination recommended if it can cause side effects?
""Simon. Politics and International Relations. University Student.
""Oliver Baldesare. National Sports Diploma. BTEC Student.