- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Are mobile Phones Dangerous
The first 200 words of this essay...
2. Mobile Phone Facts
3. Information on health
4. Mobile Phones are dangerous
5. Mobile Phones are NOT dangerous
6. My personal opinion of the dangers
7. Other peoples opinion of the dangers
In this case study I am going to comment on the following things: -
- Reasons that mobile phones are dangerous
- Reasons that mobile phones are not dangerous
- My overall thought on the subject
- Other peoples thoughts on the issue
- Scientific proof
The mobile phones that we use today are called cellular phones. That's where the Americans gets cell phone. Theses are small hand held devices that are used to communicate with other people such as friends and family. They send out signals, which are sent to a satellite and then sent to the other person phone. There are different types of phones and these range from Nokia to Motorola.
Many people believe that mobile phones cause cancer or fatal illnesses. But are these just coincident or do they really. Many
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Radioactivity (view all)
- The Journey of a carbon atom.
- Radioactivity Experiments: To determine the penetrating powe...
- Ultraviolet radiation and skin cancer
- My Holiday In India.
- Smoke Alarms - Putting Radiation To Use.
- P2 Assessed Home-Learning Are Mobile Phones Harmful?
- Ernest Rutherford and the Atom article
- REsearch into the dangers of sunbeds.
- Are mobile phones a risk to our health?
- The role of nuclear energy in the field of medicine
""Gemma Haysman. Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Maths. GCSE Student.
""Salma Ahmed. Law and English. GCSE Student.