- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Are mobile phones harmful to our health
- Essay length: 3373 words
- Submitted: 07/03/2010
The first 200 words of this essay...
"Parents should ensure their children use mobile phones only when absolutely necessary because of the potential health risks, an expert is warning"
Contents: PAGE NUMBER
* Introduction 3 - 4
* arguments of those who believe that mobile phones are a risk to their health 4
* (harmful effect of radiation) 4
* Why the effects of mobile phones are really bad 5-6
* The effects of mobile phones6-7
* What you should do about the effects8
* Other dangerous harm to our health that we should know9
* arguments of those who don't believe that mobile phones are not harmful to our health 10
* scientific research about mobile phones11-13
Many people have more than 2 phones on them and they don't know that the effect of the radiation that comes from the phone is dangerous to their health which can even cause death to them.
Many people believe that mobile phones are a risk to our health and some still don't know the effect that it has to our
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Radioactivity (view all)
- Heat in the kitchen
- What is Spectroscopy?
- 'Is Nuclear Power the Solution to our Energy Problems?' Case...
- Is nuclear power the future? Should we build more nuclear p...
- The book I have been reading was called "Z for Zacharia...
- Conduction,convection and radiation
- Finding a Power Supply for Space Probes - radioisotope therm...
- Research into the Physics behind Medical X-Ray Machines
- P2 Assessed Home-Learning Are Mobile Phones Harmful?
- Ernest Rutherford and the Atom article
""Dean Hil. l Media, Business, ICT, History and Sciences. University Student.
""Jackie Shanahan. Maths. A Level Student.