- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Find out how much energy is released when burning different types of crisps and to find which one releases the most energy.
The first 200 words of this essay...
"My aim is to find out how much energy is released when burning different types of crisps and to find which one releases the most energy."
34 g/100g of fat = 2200kJ/100g of
28.1g/100g of fat = 2106kJ/100g of energy
17g/100g fat= 1800kJ/100g
2.5g/100g of fat., 1456kJ/100g
The Preliminary Experiment
The preliminary experiment we had to record the amount of energy released.
I had to burn two different types of pasta and then put it under a test tube of 25cm of water. I did this experiment for practice before I did the crisp experiment. We also collected variables, fair testing points, and risk assessment from this experiment.
The variables that will affect the way the experiment works are:
* Amount of water -
* Amount of food - The more food the more energy will be released.
* Glass thickness - Effects how much heat gets to the water.
* Size of food - Size of food affects how much energy in crisp so need to be weighed
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Electricity and Magnetism (view all)
- The aim of my experiment is to see how the resistance of a f...
- Resistance of a wire.
- Resistance Wire Investigation
- p5 investigation cwk- resistance of a lightbulb
- Investigate if the angle of which the elastic band is releas...
""Waseem Hussain. Biology, Maths, Chemistry, ICT A Level Student.
""Sarah. Sociology, Politics, Economics, Psychology. University Student.