- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
How bio-soc-psy informs pactice
The first 200 words of this essay...
Using the codes and conduct of the Nursing Midwifery Council (NMC) , my assignment will protect the identity and rights of the individuals and professionals whom I have met in my placement.
My assignment will look at the theories of Biology, Sociology and Psychology and explain how they relate to nursing care.
My chosen concept for sociology will be primary socialisation in the current British life. Using patriarchy to support my theories about the change of primary socialisation and how this meaning has changed in today's world from the past. I will relate it to a young girl and her baby whom I met on my placement and explain the theories into nursing care practice.
My chosen concept for Biology will be the maintenance of blood pressure. Looking at the respiratory and circulatory systems in the homeostatic control of oxygen will help me explain the theory of blood pressure and how it relates to nursing care practice from my placement.
My chosen concept for Psychology will be Erikson theory of personalities. (1968). My assignment will explain each of the eight stages of his personality development and how it relates to nursing care practice.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Humans as Organisms (view all)
- Biology notes
- The Biological and Psychological Impact of Smoking Cigarette...
- Biology Revision notes - Human Biology
- Enzymes Essay; Enzymes used in the Baby Food industry
- The cardiovascular and lymphatic system
- Premature Babies
- Genetic Diseases
- Human Circulatory System Revision Notes.
- The thyroid gland.
- Why is vaccination recommended if it can cause side effects?
""Sabreena, England. A Level Student. Biology and Chemistry.
""M Singh. English. A Level Student.