- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
In my case study I will explain and supply a lot of information on the facts, and consequences of smoking. I will explain the dangers of smoking, why people crave cigarettes, and what smoking does to your body. I will also explain why the government are i
- Essay length: 2165 words
- Submitted: 15/01/2010
The first 200 words of this essay...
2. What is in a cigarette?
3. What does a cigarette do to your body?
4. What smoking does to certain parts of your body!
5. What smoking does to your heart!
6. Second hand smoking!
7. Evidence / Opinions for a smoking ban!
8. Evidence / Opinions against a smoking ban.
In my case study I will explain and supply a lot of information on the facts, and consequences of smoking. I will explain the dangers of smoking, why people crave cigarettes, and what smoking does to your body. I will also explain why the government are implementing the smoking ban which takes effect on the 1st of July!
What is in a cigarette?
Main causes of death attribute are the ingredients in the cigarette. They contain over 4000 different chemicals including noxious gases and tiny droplets of tar, which causes cancer, and nicotine, a highly addictive drug.
When you take a puff on that fag you are inhaling smoke that contains chemicals found in insecticide, explosives and floor cleaner; Ant poison,
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Humans as Organisms (view all)
- An experiment to investigate the rate of anaerobic respirati...
- Investigating the effect of exercise on the heart rate and r...
- Factors Affecting the Development of Coronary Heart Disease.
- Biology Data Analysis-Does heart rate effect reaction time?
- The Biological and Psychological Impact of Smoking Cigarette...
- Premature Babies
- Genetic Diseases
- Human Circulatory System Revision Notes.
- The thyroid gland.
- Why is vaccination recommended if it can cause side effects?
""Joanne Barratt. Nursing. University Student.
""Oliver Baldesare. National Sports Diploma. BTEC Student.