- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The first 200 words of this essay...
Int 2 Biology
Unit: Living Cells
Class: NQ HFSP 2
3. The important part of plant cell that's for maintaining plant structure is Cell Wall.
4. The part of cell that enables plants to perform photosynthesis is Chloroplast.
5. Yeast is a Fungus organism.
6. The products used to make yeast are: Beer-Making and Wine-Making.
7. The conditions that yeast must be kept to make these products are anaerobic conditions.
8. The organisms that make antibiotics are: The Fungus Penicillium&Antibiotic Penicillin.
9. The reason why organism makes antibiotics is because Fungi naturally produce substances that kill bacteria.
10. Bacteria can be used to make yoghurt by adding milk.
11. The substance that makes bacteria turn into milk is Lactose.
1. Diffusion occurs when gas particles or particles dissolved in a solution spread. They move from a region where they are in high concentration to a region where they are in low concentration.
2. The substances that move into a cell by diffusion are:
* Carbon Dioxide
3. Oxygen diffuses from
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Life Processes & Cells (view all)
- Energy content of foods
- Investigation into the effects of osmosis on Potato cells
- Experiment To Investigate The Factors Affecting The Rate Of ...
- Investigating the effect of Sucrose Concentration on the Rat...
- Investigating Osmosis Using Potato Cylinders
- AIM: To determine the concentration of ascorbic acid in oran...
- Anatony and Physiology - cells in the human body.
- The hypothesis is the optimum pH level for the enzyme Amylas...
- Science Biology Revision Notes - Nutrition in plants and the...
- Osmosis in potato cell lab report
""George Boustred English, Maths, Science, Resistant Materials, History, Music. GCSE Student
""Nikolay. Business Studies. BTEC Student.