- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Rates Of Reaction
The first 200 words of this essay...
Science Coursework- Rates of Reaction
Aim: My aim of my coursework is to investigate factors that affect the rate of reaction. Before I chose what I am going to investigate I first brainstormed some ideas about what affect the rates of reaction/ speeding up reactions. Here are the ideas I came up with:
* Surface area
* Volume of reactants
* Mass of reactants
* Add a catalyst
After looking at these things that would increase a reaction I decided that would investigate concentration. I made this decision because it was an investigation that I would be able carry out in the period of time I was allowed and I had the equipment and solutions available to me, to carry out the investigation. The only other one I could have possibly investigated would have been an Increase in temperature however I decided not to investigate this any further. I did not use either gas or a catalyst, as they would be un-performable investigation to make within a school laboratory. That is why I decided on the variable I did.
Hypothesis: I predict that as I
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Patterns of Behaviour (view all)
- Investigation of the rate of reaction between Magnesium and ...
- In this certain investigation, I will investigate on how I c...
- Find out the effect of concentration on the reaction between...
- Rate of Reaction Chemistry Coursework
- Effect Of Substrate Concentration On The Activity Of Catalas...
- Rate of Reaction - Formation of Sulfur
- Investigating how the concentration of acid affects the rate...
- Hypothesis - I am going to be examining how much energy is t...
- Investigating the rate of reaction between hydrochloric acid...
- History of the Periodic Table
""Simon. Politics and International Relations. University Student.
""Sabreena, England. A Level Student. Biology and Chemistry.