- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Should human clning be legal?
The first 200 words of this essay...
A lot of people worry when they hear the words "Human Cloning". Many crazy thoughts run through their heads, people think that it is bad. They think of the world being run by many clones and not people. They think of people thinking exactly like one another. And for some reason because of cloning, the world will come to an end. Cloning to some people is even meant "evil." Most religious people believe that it is "Playing God", they think that humans are not meant to have this right.
Cloning is not a magical way of creating life. It is a scientific method that can save many lives, treat diseases and let couples with no children have natural children of their own. Many mammals have already been cloned, like Dolly the sheep and it worked and dolly is living its normal life. The clone will not be the exactly the same person as the donor. It will look same and have the same genes, but they will not speak, think, or act the same, this will depend on the environment they live in. If someone made a clone of Ms Bowerman she might end up with a completely different person
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Humans as Organisms (view all)
- Investigating the effect of exercise on the heart rate and r...
- Biology Revision notes - Human Biology
- Factors Affecting the Development of Coronary Heart Disease.
- An experiment to investigate the rate of anaerobic respirati...
- Biology notes
- Premature Babies
- Genetic Diseases
- Human Circulatory System Revision Notes.
- The thyroid gland.
- Why is vaccination recommended if it can cause side effects?
""John Plowright. Teacher. Repton School. Derbyshire.
""Yoel Lax. Religious Studies. GCSE Student.