- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The Memorable Trip
The first 200 words of this essay...
The Memorable Trip
It was during the Summer Holidays, that my whole family decided to set off to visit my grandparents. I was enjoying myself there and on the second day, my granddad asked me to get ready because I was about to go on a memorable trip. He did not say where we were going, but I figured he was taking me on a shopping spree. But then I had these other thoughts. Maybe we were going on a road trip, or maybe we were going to visit my relatives, or maybe, just maybe, an exotic trip to the rainforest, a place I had always wanted to go.
Throughout the night, I couldn't sleep thinking, "What would this trip be?" The next morning, I woke up and heard a lot of noise in the kitchen. It was two of my cousins, I quickly said hello to them. I had overslept and no one bothered to wake me up. I then asked Kevin and Elaine if they were coming on the trip, and they said unexcitingly, "Yes, we are coming fishing!"
Fishing? I had never even thought of that. I was shocked but excited
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Aqueous Chemistry (view all)
- Exothermic neutralisation reaction.
- Effect of concentration of the acid&alkali on heat of ne...
- Enthalpy of Neutralisation.
- To investigate the rate of reaction between different concen...
- An Experiment Into the Thermal Decomposition of Metal Carbon...
- Precipitation of Salts & Identification of Unknown Solut...
- Separation Of A Mixture of Salt, Sand and Iron Filings
- Decomposing Malachite. Purpose: To test the assumption that...
- How does temperature affect the dissolving rate of a sugar c...
- AIM: To study the effect of solid impurities on boiling poin...
""Dean Hil. l Media, Business, ICT, History and Sciences. University Student.
""Sabreena, England. A Level Student. Biology and Chemistry.