- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
To investigate factors which affect pulse rates when exercising.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Aim: To investigate factors which affect pulse rates when exercising.
* What exercise
* How long for
* Time of day
The major key factors are underlined in purple, and the one I am going to investigate is in pink.
What exercise - this is important because if you do something tiring, for example jumping and someone else does something quite relaxing for example walking, then the person doing the walking will not be pushing there selves to the limit and finding out there final plateau because its not tiring.
How long for - this is important because the longer you do it for the more likely you are to reach your plateau and it increases the amount of exercising you are doing to see how long you can do without getting tired.
Speed - this is important because the faster you do it the more you are pushing yourself, but if you do it slowly then you aren't pushing yourself enough and won't reach your target.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Humans as Organisms (view all)
- Cardiovascular and Respiratory Systems
- Rowing: how muscular energy is produced for a sport
- human body system
- What are the ethical and moral issues surrounding cigarette ...
- Myocardial infarction
- Premature Babies
- Genetic Diseases
- Human Circulatory System Revision Notes.
- The thyroid gland.
- Why is vaccination recommended if it can cause side effects?
""Sabreena, England. A Level Student. Biology and Chemistry.
""Sarah. Sociology, Politics, Economics, Psychology. University Student.