- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Work related report
- Essay length: 5212 words
- Submitted: 29/04/2009
Not what you were searching for?
The first 200 words of this essay...
The NHS is a massive organisation employing over 1.5 million employees. The NHS employs over 400, 000 nurses and without the NHS (National Health Service) would be nothing but fiction. Nurses play a big role inside the NHS. From all of the people providing a service in the NHS a nurse is the core of it all. A nurse will perform a range of tasks. Nurses will also work in different places and wards in a hospital. This is what I will discuss in my work related report moreover I will discuss the role of a nurse and many other topics regarding towards a nurse.
What personal skills and qualities must a nurse have?
Being a nurse is a big responsibility. You are only allowed to perform the job if you are 17 or over. There is a lot that is expected from a nurse. Stated below is what qualities and skills a nurse must have to go ahead with a nursing career.
Nurses Specialise in:
* Adult nursing
* Children's Nursing
* Mental health nursing
* Learning disability nursing
Excellent people skills - Nurses will need
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Humans as Organisms (view all)
- Cardiovascular and Respiratory Systems
- To investigate how the heart rate and breathing rate increas...
- Factors Affecting the Development of Coronary Heart Disease.
- The Process of Human Digestion
- Genetic Diseases
- Premature Babies
- Genetic Diseases
- Human Circulatory System Revision Notes.
- The thyroid gland.
- Why is vaccination recommended if it can cause side effects?
""Jackie Shanahan. Maths. A Level Student.
""George Boustred English, Maths, Science, Resistant Materials, History, Music. GCSE Student