- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
To attain an in depth knowledge of cultural diversity and commonality within the Vietnamese society we must investigate gender and technology, its influence on decision-making and participation in society.
The first 200 words of this essay...
To attain an in depth knowledge of cultural diversity and commonality within the Vietnamese society we must investigate gender and technology, its influence on decision-making and participation in society. This submission will focus mainly on the forms of communication in Vietnamese society focusing on; Individual status, communication, value system, family roles and values and acculturation.
In the Vietnamese culture, the individuals interest and destiny are rarely conceived outside the framework of his/her immediate and extended families.
Anything the Vietnamese does, she/he usually does out of family consideration rather than him/herself. The Vietnamese is not an individualist.
As an individual, the Vietnamese usually endeavors to live in harmony with himself as well as with the outer world of people and nature.
Harmony with oneself is achieved by the acceptance of life and the world.
To the Vietnamese, life is the most precious property to which no material possession can be compared.
The preservation of the self is not only a personal responsibility of the individual but also an individual's responsibility towards his family. Harmony with oneself is achieved by observing moderation and by avoiding extremes.
Moderation and caution in
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Sociology (view all)
- Discuss the difference between Quantitative and Qualitative ...
- The riots in 2011 were a reflection of Britains broken socie...
- I have chosen questionnaire for my primary research method. ...
- Les Miserables
- Compare Rawl's Theory of Justice with those of Nozick and Wa...
- Essay on Alienation
- Youth is just a biological stage" evaluate this claim
- Marriage is no longer important. Evaluate the arguments for ...
- All crime would be solved with longer prison sentences. Eval...
- Families fail in the socialisation of children Evaluate the ...
""Asmaa, UAE. GCSE Student. Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English.
""Waseem Hussain. Biology, Maths, Chemistry, ICT A Level Student.