- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
A day in the life of a bike warehouse worker.
The first 200 words of this essay...
A day in the life of a bike warehouse worker
It was six o'clock and for the first time in about two years I woke up before my alarm went off. My curtains were not pulled right together so a stream of light was shining on my face. I sat up in bed and looked on my calendar to see what day it was; it was Monday, the first day of my work experience. I got myself out of bed and headed for the shower. The house was so still, every little sound I made seemed to be ten times loader than what it actually was. Like every other morning I had a wash and got changed then crept down stairs to the kitchen. I took a quick glance at the big clock on the wall but the batteries which were destined to run out had finally run flat. I had to find my phone, which I'm constantly forgetting where I put, to know the time. I had put it by the cookery books so that I would see it and not panic like every other morning. It was six forty-five which left me fifteen minutes to grab
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Work experience reports (view all)
- Evaluating the huge project British Airways London Eye
- Work Experience Essay
- Non Fiction Writing - My Work Experience.
- English Speech. Work Experience
- My Work Experience Diary.
""Jackie Shanahan. Maths. A Level Student.
""M Singh. English. A Level Student.