- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
How I survived for two weeks without the love and care of my teachers.
The first 200 words of this essay...
How I survived for two
weeks without the love and
care of my teachers
What will happen on the first day? How will I cope? What if I make a mistake? My nerves shook me the weekend before the Work experience, I was nervous but at the same time I was also excited. When I found out I was working in Peacocks, I didn't really know what to expect. I didn't have a clue what kind of jobs I would be doing or how I was going to cope. Luckily I had a friend working with me so I knew that I wasn't the only one working in Peacocks, as a result I wasn't too nervous.
On the first day I was feeling very anxious and worried. I had to plan my journey, think of what to wear and think about my lunch. I thought to myself this is just the gist of the adult life and I was already finding it difficult. I didn't know how everyone would react to me. Would they accept me? Would they just use me? As I reached the shop I found out that the shop
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Work experience reports (view all)
- English Speech. Work Experience
- My work experience essay.
- Work Experience - Dairy Entries
- Work Experience to Crook Log Primary School
- My Work Experience Report.
""Sabrina, Washington. IB English, History, Chemistry, Anthropology.
""Sarah. Sociology, Politics, Economics, Psychology. University Student.