- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
My Work Experience.
The first 200 words of this essay...
My Work Experience
The first view I got of the playground I thought to myself "school", " can't escape it" and stopped there for a while, there I was, all alone in the playground looking around at the surroundings at the two sides of the school that were in view. Then I started to walk to the main reception, as I was walking I was thinking to my self what am I going to say. When I got to the reception doors and opened them. I had a quick look around, it was quite large wood on the sides with a nice blue coloured floor (I think or the other way round) it gave me a good impression of the school, which was Beck Foot School.
As I was walking towards the main desk, I was looking at a sheet on the desk; it was a sign in sheet (which I filled in once). Well anyway there I was waiting for the reception lady to get off the phone. When I got there, I was not feeling nervous at all, I was quite relax, in fact chilled out. Then
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Work experience reports (view all)
- Are School Days The Best Days In Your Life
- My work experience essay.
- My Work Experience Report.
- Work Experience Example Coursework
- Personal Statement Medicine
""Oliver Baldesare. National Sports Diploma. BTEC Student.
""Asmaa, UAE. GCSE Student. Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English.