- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
My Work Experience Report.
The first 200 words of this essay...
My Work Experience Report
I went to Wyke Manor School in Wyke where I worked in the ICT Helpdesk, where they fix problem computers on the school network. I worked for two weeks at this placement from 29th September till the 10th October 2003. My daily work times were not fixed as when they was more work to be done I would come in earlier and finish later but mostly days I worked from 9.15am to 4.00pm.
I had a pre-placement interview that I had arranged beforehand on the telephone, this was to find out where my placement was, see who my supervisor was and what exactly I would be doing on a daily basis. I also got a chance to ask questions of my own such as the dinner requirements and what equipment I would need to bring with me to enable me to do the job effectively.
My ideas about the placement before I had been to for an interview to see it was that it was going to be like a typical school stereotype that I had in my head and I though it would be like my old middle
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Work experience reports (view all)
- At the beginning of Year 10 all year 10 students were told t...
- Citizenship: Work Experience
- Work Experience.
- Work Experience Essay When we were first told about work e...
- Health&Social care work experience
""Yvette Agars. Senior History Teacher. Saint John's College. Whyalla S.A.
""Ruth, British Virgin Islands. University Student. Constitutional and Administrative Law.