- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
My work experience took place at Forbidden Planet, in the town centre
The first 200 words of this essay...
My work experience took place at Forbidden Planet, in the town centre, I didn't have any worries about going there but I would rather have worked in a different ship only because Forbidden Planet sells items which don't quite interest me such as; Star Wars, Buffy, Pokemon and also Yughio. I did try to get a self-placement however many shops didn't participate in work experience or they would require me to get a placement through the school. There were many shops where I would have liked to work, but for the shops own reasons they didn't allow work experience. I am interested in becoming a security guard however I wouldn't think that there would be any work experience for that category. I am not completely sure about what I would like to do when I am older but there are many things I may consider such as becoming a jeweller, a forensic investigator or something in the category of security.
The first day of the week was Monday, id expect myself to have felt nervous however I wasn't, and the people I employees made me feel welcome when I had an interview and didn't look
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Work experience reports (view all)
- My Work Experience Report.
- Discuss the importance of children making choices in their p...
- Personal Statement Medicine
- Child Observation Report.
- Why I want to be an Engineers
""Lex Fawste. English, Biology, Physics, Maths, and Chemistry. A Level Student.
""Yoel Lax. Religious Studies. GCSE Student.