- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
The company that I worked in was a video shop. It was a small business but had hundreds of customers. It specializes in DVD's, Video's and Games. It had around 3000 movies and games in stock
The first 200 words of this essay...
I looked through the placements which I could get and the placements which I still needed a reply from. I sent another letter off to a police station (queens road).
I received a letter which told me that I had to me that if I wanted an interview I had to phone up to confirm it the interview was with the police for 1 week I had to wait a month for my interview.
I went for my interview at the police station. I dressed formally and I was there on time.
I received a letter which unfortunately stated due to a high number of people who applied for a placement only a few got through and I was not one of them.
Received a phone call stating that there was a placement at a video shop.
I decided to take it as I enjoyed movies and I wanted to know how the film industry worked.
This citizen issues I plan to investigate are Health & Safety. I plan to investigate these issues because health & safety is a major part
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Work experience reports (view all)
- English Speech. Work Experience
- My work experience essay.
- Work Experience - Dairy Entries
- Work Experience to Crook Log Primary School
- My Work Experience Report.
""John Plowright. Teacher. Repton School. Derbyshire.
""Zoia, London. GCSE Student. 'English, Science, RE, Geography, History.'