- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Work Experiance Talk
The first 200 words of this essay...
I decided to choose my own work experience with a graphics design company which is based in Shirley as its quite convenient for me, my job title was a printing graphic design worker, which could mean a lot of things but my work experience was mainly focused on the printing aspects of graphic design. Before my 1st day I felt really pleased of where I have picked to work and very calm as the person I worked for was a close family friend which made work experience a whole less daunting. My 1st day was pretty easy I started work at 9 and finished at 5. He showed me around a set down a few basic rules for me he then set me some work to do which was printing cards. It was pretty easy and I was enjoying it. After I came back from lunch he then showed me how to use his printing machine. He showed me all the basic's of it after he had shown me all this I had a go at the machine myself. Over the 2 weeks of work experience I did a lot of things for example making pictures
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Work experience reports (view all)
- Autobiographical Piece - My Working Life.
- Work Experience Essay
- My work experience application was accepted for a local caf,...
- Work Experience Diary.
- For my work experience I went to Savers in Bulwell.
""Jacqueline. Modern Studies and English. GCSE Student
""Zoia, London. GCSE Student. 'English, Science, RE, Geography, History.'