- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
The first 200 words of this essay...
My placement was discussed by one of my teachers called Mr Dunn. He had a chat with my employer called Ms Susan Haimes. They had to sort out everything out before I started. I was told that I would have an interview with my employer and her assistant by Mr Dunn. When the day of my interview arrived. I was a bit nervous when I woke up on that day. The reason why I was nervous was because I had never had an interview without any other person being present before.
My work placement was The University of Liverpool. It is about one-half miles from my home and two miles from my school. The place is more massive than I thought. My dad and I got ready for the interview and we took the bus because my dad wanted me to know the way from my placement to home and home to the placement. On our way to the interview we got lost for a while and we asked a student to show us where the placement was. He kindly took us to the placement and we thanked him for his help.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Work experience reports (view all)
- English Speech. Work Experience
- Discuss the importance of children making choices in their p...
- Personal Statement Medicine
- The Castillo Balderas Family
- My Work Experience Report
""Kim. Nursing, Mental Health, Psychology. University Student.
""Jackie Shanahan. Maths. A Level Student.