- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The first 200 words of this essay...
The day had finally arrived. The teachers have been telling us to get ready and start worrying about the whole thing but to tell you the truth, I didn't think the day would ever arrive. Kind of like exams. You know that you're going to have to take them eventually but they're just so far away, it feels like you're going to die before they ever arrive. Now, to the topic at hand... It was the beginning of a whole new experience. Work Experience. Sounds dreadful, doesn't it? That's because it was dreadful...in my experience. I had two whole weeks to gain some skill. Think that's easy? Think again. It was as interesting as watching faeces dry out and turn white. Not as smelly though...but just as messy.
The dreaded workplace was located in Angel, Islington so it took some time to get there. Travelled by train. Two trains, to be exact. I got up at around six in the morning, which was a whole new thing. Morning smells different. It smells fresh...almost soothing...but at the time I could not give a monkey about it all. I was too busy slapping my face to keep me awake.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Work experience reports (view all)
- My Work Experience Report.
- My work experience at South London Press.
- Discuss the importance of children making choices in their p...
- Work Experience Diary.
- Work Experience Assignment
""Salma Ahmed. Law and English. GCSE Student.
""Jacqueline. Modern Studies and English. GCSE Student