- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The first 200 words of this essay...
It was on the 24th of June 2003 when I first walked through the back doors of Phone City in Kingsbury for my two unforgettable weeks of work experience that I wished would never end, simply because I had so much fun.
Finding a work placement was not supposed to be very distressing but it turned into an unending nightmare. My work placement was seemingly sorted out at the commencement of year ten but I was deceived. A week prior to the start of my work experience I found out that my original work placement had, in fact, become void because the firm that I was supposed to work in decided that they were no longer taking on placements and if I desired to work anywhere during the crucial two week period then I was obliged to find myself a new placement and fast. Fortunately, my father has a lot of contacts and he gave me a way out of the predicament that I was in. He helped to assign me to the placement that I would be in for my work experience, Phone City. I was filled with delight the moment that Mrs Lunan
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Work experience reports (view all)
- My Work Experience Report.
- My work experience at South London Press.
- Work Experience Diary.
- Discuss the importance of children making choices in their p...
- My work experience essay.
""Shailan, Leicester. A Level Student. Very useful for Biology and Chemistry, also great help in Econo
""Salma Ahmed. Law and English. GCSE Student.