- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Work experience at a solicitor's office based in Southall.
The first 200 words of this essay...
As part of my year 10 GCSE course, I decided to take part in a two-week work experience at firm of my choice, which was to be at a solicitor's office based in Southall. This essay will contain detail about my experience as a member in this law firm.
In the week following up to my work experience, the school was still looking for a suitable placement for me. Up until the last moment I still had no idea of where I would be placed which left me quite anxious and intrigued to know. Eventually I was given a placement at a doctor's surgery, this surprise was only the beginning of what was to come later on. How I moved from a doctor's surgery to a solicitor's office, was something, which was not expecting. Once I had my work experience settled, I had phoned the solicitors up to ask for an interview had gone quite smoothly. The manager in charge had asked me some personal details and to why I had chosen the solicitors.
The time had come for my first day. I felt quite nervous and excited but because I had the interview I was
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Work experience reports (view all)
- My Work Experience Report.
- My work experience at South London Press.
- Discuss the importance of children making choices in their p...
- Work Experience - Dairy Entries
- Work Experience Review successfully completed my work exper...
""Jacqueline. Modern Studies and English. GCSE Student
""Asmaa, UAE. GCSE Student. Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English.