- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
The first 200 words of this essay...
English Original Writing Coursework - Work Experience
It was as if they hadn't noticed my presence, not realising that I was only on work experience, and not a fully qualified member of staff. Well this is not to say that all the members of staff were fully qualified. Some of them were more brain dead than a fly that has just been swot against a brick wall and had its brain splat through the front of its head.
I was left in charge of thousands of pounds on the till, which was a privilege in some ways, but a big responsibility, whatever way you look at it, it was a somewhat daunting thought. Did they not realise I had never properly used a till before? Does helping occasionally in a corner shop constitute proper training?
There was a woman, shopping with her babbling mother; they were looking for birthday presents for their perfect little angel. They had selected some presents out of the usual range for spoilt little girls. You know what I mean, copious amounts of barbies, a fully furnished dolls house, with real lights and appliances that
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Work experience reports (view all)
- My work experience at South London Press.
- English Speech. Work Experience
- My Work Experience Report.
- My Work Experience Report
- My Work Experience Diary.
""Sabrina, Washington. IB English, History, Chemistry, Anthropology.
""Lex Fawste. English, Biology, Physics, Maths, and Chemistry. A Level Student.