- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Plan for an investigation in to the link between gender and life expectancy in the Czech Republic.
The first 200 words of this essay...
INTERNAL ASSESSMENT ESS
Do varying genders (male or female) of human beings, in the Czech Republic, have an affect on their lifespan?
Due to the varying roles, beings of different genders have played throughout evolution, my prediction is set to believe that a female will have a longer lifespan than a male.
Gender does not share a relationship with the specific lifespan of a living being, therefore it does not affect it.
Independent: Gender (Male/Female) (certainty)
-This variable is changed as each observed person changes, and when done so will affect the lifespan. This variable is a factor of observation as explained in the Research Question. Refer to step 5a/5b.
Dependent: Lifespan (Years +- 0.5) (uncertainty)
-This variable is dependent on the chosen gender. A change in gender will affect this variable, and since we are differentiating between the ranges of various lifespan according to their genders, it will ultimately affect the data. Refer to step 5a/5b.
Controlled: Location (Cemetery)
-This variable must
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Anthropology (view all)
- Hallyu in India - the influence of Korean culture in the Ind...
- Trobrianders: Men working for women
- This is a summary of Women, Men and Politeness by Janet Holm...
- Evaluate social identity theory, making reference to relevan...
- In Search of Respect Chapter 3 Handout
""Oliver Baldesare. National Sports Diploma. BTEC Student.
""Nikolay. Business Studies. BTEC Student.