- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Biology Extended Essay 2009
- Essay length: 5642 words
- Submitted: 22/06/2009
The first 200 words of this essay...
Presbyterian Ladies' College
'Investigation and Comparison of nutritional values and health impact between freshly squeezed orange juice and two types of processed orange juice'
How well can processed orange juice be consumed in substitution of freshly squeezed orange juice, in term of its nutritional value and its impact on human health?
Candidate Name: Ratima Kiatsommart
Supervisor Name: Annabel Henriques
"How well can processed orange juice be consumed in substitution of freshly squeezed orange juice, in term of its nutritional value and its impact on human health"
This essay focuses on an investigation of three main distinct types of orange juice - Freshly squeezed, pasteurized and Juice from concentrate. From these three types, it is possible to identify, compare and contrast the benefits each one has towards human bodies.
The scope of investigation is narrowed down to focus on the method of processing and characteristics of each type of orange juice. Benefits of fresh orange juice and the impacts of the both processed orange juice towards human health were explored in more depth. Many aspects of the characteristics of
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Biology (view all)
- Sleep is a normal part of human life. Investigate the neurob...
- Biodiversity Investigation The aim of this investigation is ...
- Biology: Lab report Germination
- : Hormone Levels During the Menstrual Cycle
- affect of light intensity on rate of photosynthesis
- Explain how water moves from the soil into the plant
- Genetically Modified Food
- Are Viruses Alive?
- Ecological studies of rice (Oryzae Sativa) populations
- Monohybrid Crosses in Maize Cobs
""Asmaa, UAE. GCSE Student. Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English.
""Kim. Nursing, Mental Health, Psychology. University Student.