- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Biology Internal Assessment Soil pH
The first 200 words of this essay...
Biology Internal Assessment Lab
Question: In this experiment we will investigate how the moisture of the soil affects the growth of the Viola tricolor.
Hypothesis: The soil that is closer to the nearest water has more moisture, meaning that the Viola tricolor that grow there have more access to water which leads me to believe that the Viola tricolor that grow there are taller than the ones that grow in the dry soil areas.
Distance from water
Moisture in the soil
The amount of soil collected in each case
Time of day, weather, season (autumn)
* 10 tubes/beakers
* 10 flowers (Viola tricolor species)
* Meter stick
Ways of treatment:
In order to collect moisture soil:
1.) Collect the soil that is 1 meter away from water.
2.) Collect the soil that is 2 meters away from water.
3.) Collect the soil that
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Biology (view all)
- Sleep is a normal part of human life. Investigate the neurob...
- affect of light intensity on rate of photosynthesis
- EFFECT OF LIGHT INTENSITY ON THE GROWTH OF PLANT.
- : Hormone Levels During the Menstrual Cycle
- Biology: Lab report Germination
- Explain how water moves from the soil into the plant
- Genetically Modified Food
- Are Viruses Alive?
- Ecological studies of rice (Oryzae Sativa) populations
- Monohybrid Crosses in Maize Cobs
""Shailan, Leicester. A Level Student. Very useful for Biology and Chemistry, also great help in Econo
""Sabreena, England. A Level Student. Biology and Chemistry.