- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The first 200 words of this essay...
Which activity, between Aerobics or Power Walking,
has a bigger impact on the percentage of heart rate increase,
among 15 and 16 year old girls with similar fitness,
with the average heart rate of 60 to 80?
The main focus of the lab this time was to find the relationship between exercise and cardiovascular activity. The research question I chose to focus was "Which activity, between aerobics or power walking, has a bigger impact on the percentage of heart rate increase among 15 and 16 year old girls, with the average heart rate of 60 to 80?" I thought that this experiment would be interesting since it did not require any special equipments and I could not really predict the results easily. The hypothesis I came up with at the beginning was that "If the type of sports affects the increase of heart rate, then power walking will increase the heart rate more than aerobics since it requires more dynamic movement relatively." For aerobics, you mostly stay at one spot and have many rests in between the different exercises. On the other hand, when power walking, you have to move the
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Biology (view all)
- Biology: Lab report Germination
- affect of light intensity on rate of photosynthesis
- Photosynthesis and Light intensity
- : Hormone Levels During the Menstrual Cycle
- The Effect of Glucose Concentration on Anaerobic Respiration...
- Explain how water moves from the soil into the plant
- Genetically Modified Food
- Are Viruses Alive?
- Ecological studies of rice (Oryzae Sativa) populations
- Monohybrid Crosses in Maize Cobs
""Asmaa, UAE. GCSE Student. Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English.
""Chris Mckellar. Media Studies, IT, English. A Level Student.