- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Lion King-The Ecological study
The first 200 words of this essay...
The ecological study
1. .Grass(producer)--> Antelope(secondary comsumer,herbivore)
--> Lion (tertiary comsumer, carnivore)
2. There are many animals. Here is the list of the carnivores in the movie: elephant, monkey, giraffe,fish,ostrich,hippotamus,rhino,mole,zebra,mouse,deer,grasshopper.Here is the list of the Herbivores in the movie: lion, alligator, South African anteater.
3. The 3 biotic factors are insects (bugs, worms), fishes, and lions. Another 3 abiotic factors are river, desert, and soil
4. The first biome is the dessert. That dessert can be the Sahara desert where the temperature in the desert changes dramatically every day. The temperature in the daytime can reach 45 °C/113 °F or higher in the summer, and dip to 0 °C/32°F or lower in the winter. The place also receives almost no precipitation, for example: rain. The water is vaporized even before they managed to reach the ground. Although there may be some oasis, where water from underground is kept in pools or puddles, these are usually located randomly and there are not many of them out there in the desert. An example of this biome is Sahara desert, one of the largest deserts that occupied 1/3 of Earth's surfaces
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Biology (view all)
- Osmosis Lab. What is the effect of concentration of blackcu...
- Osmosis Internal Assessment (Biology)
- Experiment to investigate the effect of different antibiotic...
- Investigating the relationship between cell size and rate of...
- EFFECT OF LIGHT INTENSITY ON THE GROWTH OF PLANT.
- A study of the PH levels of different types of soap
- A study of the soil percolation rates of various soil sample...
- What is the effect of different concentration of salt soluti...
- "Genome" by Matt Ridley review
- The Light Dependent Reactions of Photosynthesis
""Chris Mckellar. Media Studies, IT, English. A Level Student.
""Yvette Agars. Senior History Teacher. Saint John's College. Whyalla S.A.