- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Lion King-The Ecological study
Are you in the right place?
Jump to Biology and see how teachers think you should prepare in:
The first 200 words of this essay...
The ecological study
1. .Grass(producer)--> Antelope(secondary comsumer,herbivore)
--> Lion (tertiary comsumer, carnivore)
2. There are many animals. Here is the list of the carnivores in the movie: elephant, monkey, giraffe,fish,ostrich,hippotamus,rhino,mole,zebra,mouse,deer,grasshopper.Here is the list of the Herbivores in the movie: lion, alligator, South African anteater.
3. The 3 biotic factors are insects (bugs, worms), fishes, and lions. Another 3 abiotic factors are river, desert, and soil
4. The first biome is the dessert. That dessert can be the Sahara desert where the temperature in the desert changes dramatically every day. The temperature in the daytime can reach 45 °C/113 °F or higher in the summer, and dip to 0 °C/32°F or lower in the winter. The place also receives almost no precipitation, for example: rain. The water is vaporized even before they managed to reach the ground. Although there may be some oasis, where water from underground is kept in pools or puddles, these are usually located randomly and there are not many of them out there in the desert. An example of this biome is Sahara desert, one of the largest deserts that occupied 1/3 of Earth's surfaces
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Biology (view all)
- affect of light intensity on rate of photosynthesis
- Biology: Lab report Germination
- : Hormone Levels During the Menstrual Cycle
- Photosynthesis and Light intensity
- The Effect of Glucose Concentration on Anaerobic Respiration...
- Explain how water moves from the soil into the plant
- Genetically Modified Food
- Are Viruses Alive?
- Ecological studies of rice (Oryzae Sativa) populations
- Monohybrid Crosses in Maize Cobs
""George Boustred English, Maths, Science, Resistant Materials, History, Music. GCSE Student
""Sabrina, Washington. IB English, History, Chemistry, Anthropology.