- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Protein Purification Lab
- Essay length: 3014 words
- Submitted: 18/12/2010
The first 200 words of this essay...
G4 lab report
Protein digestion rate in human stomach.
Choosing the topic
Most members in our G4 group want to become doctor so our topic focuses mainly on medicine and healthcare.
I spent my summer vacation in China this year. My grandfather suffered from diabetes and his doctor told him not to eat too much because that would increase his blood sugar. He had poor diet for years which caused him anemia (condition in which the body does not have enough healthy red blood cells or hemoglobin). This disease can be caused by poor diet and anorexia nervosa which is an illness of eating disorder characterized by low body weight and body image distortion with an obsessive fear of gaining weight. I suggested him to take protein powder I brought form U.S. As a bodybuilder, I knew that protein can make people healthier by putting on more muscle. But it's not all what a responsible physician needs to know! Instead, a doctor should be able to suggest patient to use different types of proteins at different time because of the different digestion rate of protein. Another reason is a good diet cannot
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Biology (view all)
- affect of light intensity on rate of photosynthesis
- Sleep is a normal part of human life. Investigate the neurob...
- : Hormone Levels During the Menstrual Cycle
- Biology HL IA - Photosynthesis of elodea lab report
- The Effect of Glucose Concentration on Anaerobic Respiration...
- Explain how water moves from the soil into the plant
- Genetically Modified Food
- Are Viruses Alive?
- Ecological studies of rice (Oryzae Sativa) populations
- Monohybrid Crosses in Maize Cobs
""Chris Mckellar. Media Studies, IT, English. A Level Student.
""Jackie Shanahan. Maths. A Level Student.