- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Research Question: Does the influence of human beings, have an impact on the environmental gradient of species diversity found within Pruhonsky Haj?
The first 200 words of this essay...
INTERNAL ASSESSMENT ESS
Does the influence of human beings, have an impact on the environmental gradient of species' diversity found within Pruhonsky Haj?
Due to modernization and urbanization being two common factors that humans ultimately bring along with their presence in a certain area, my prediction is set to believe that the gradient of diversity within Pruhonsky Haj, was negatively affected from the influence of humans.
Human presence in an area does not share a relationship with the environmental diversity, therefore it does not affect it.
Independent: Human impact (certainty)
-This variable is changed as each observation changes, and when done so will affect the diversity. This variable is a factor of observation as explained in the Research Question. Steps 2-6.
Dependent: Diversity (certainty)
-This variable is dependent on the human impact. A change in level of human impact will affect this variable, and since we are differentiating between the ranges of various diversity according to the human impact, it will ultimately affect the data. Steps 2-8.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Biology (view all)
- affect of light intensity on rate of photosynthesis
- Photosynthesis and Light intensity
- : Hormone Levels During the Menstrual Cycle
- Biology: Lab report Germination
- Seed Germination Experiment. How would different levels of t...
- Explain how water moves from the soil into the plant
- Genetically Modified Food
- Are Viruses Alive?
- Ecological studies of rice (Oryzae Sativa) populations
- Monohybrid Crosses in Maize Cobs
""Yoel Lax. Religious Studies. GCSE Student.
""Zoey. University Student.