- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
The first 200 words of this essay...
IB Business & Management
Clinique New High Impact Curling Mascara.
This is an advertisement for a new Clinique mascara which is supposed hold curls up to 24 hours.
This advertisement has one main objective, it is trying to make consumers aware of this product. They are doing it because it is a new product (suggested because it says "NEW High Impact Mascara..") and is probably just been put out onto the market, so they want to increase awareness about it and encourage people to buy it. They do this by includinga little info on it, but half of the image is taken up by an actual image of the product to show consumers just what it is.
The type of advertising this is is a mixture of informative and persuasive advertising. The ad does include quite a bit of information on the product, describing it in, the way it performs and what it does. For example, the advertisement tells us it is "Opthamoologist tested" and that it and that it's "Smudge, flake, smear-resistant formula holds for up to 24 eye-opening hours". It is
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Business Studies (view all)
- Crisis management and contingency planning
- The Irish Financial Crisis was both predictable and preventa...
- How to manage your own performance in a business environment
- Starbucks analysis. Starbucks Coffee in Malaysia. Starbucks...
- Massey-Ferguson Capital Structure Analysis
""Shailan, Leicester. A Level Student. Very useful for Biology and Chemistry, also great help in Econo
""George Boustred English, Maths, Science, Resistant Materials, History, Music. GCSE Student